Care for Cleveland - Primary Care ClinicNo insurance? No problem!
To make an appointment, please call 980-484-5100.
Llame al 980-484-5100 para programar. Versión en Español aquí.
Cleveland County Health Department is excited to offer primary care to our community, continue reading to learn more! We are located at 200 South Post Road, Shelby, NC 28152.
We are open to Cleveland County residents of all ages, including children!
We accept patients regardless of insurance status.
- Individuals without insurance will be billed based on income and number of individuals in the household, similar to a sliding scale system.
- We also accept private insurance (like Aetna, BlueCross BlueShield, Cigna, etc.), Medicare, and Medicaid!
We offer the following services:
- Annual Physicals (Adult & Child)
- Sick Visits for illnesses such as Cold, Cough, Flu, Earache, Sore Throat, UTI, Rash, etc.
- Chronic Disease Management: Diabetes, High Blood Pressure
- Injuries such as Sprains and Strains
- Chronic Pain Management
- Adult ADHD Management
- Weight Management
- Allergy Injections
- Mental Health Services
- Behavioral Health Services, including Substance Use Disorder Treatment